This mosque is located in the Odun Pazarı district in Konya, on the Sarraflar (Çırıkçılar Street), and is known by the name of Kapu Mosque because it is located next to one of the gates of the old Konya Kale. Hasanoğlu Şeyh Hüseyin Çelebi, the son of Camii Mevlana, was built in 1658. The mosque, which was destroyed after a while, was reconstructed in 1811 by Sayyid Abdurrahman Efendi of the Konya Muftusu Esenlerlizade. However, in 1867 the mosque burned together with the foundation shops around it. After this, in 1868 the mosque was built for the third time. It is written from the inscription on the door belt of today's glass that it was made in 1868 with the name not being written. It is one of the largest of the Ottoman mosques built in Konya and is made of regularly cut stone. In front of the glass there is the last congregation with ten marble columns. The columns of the last congregation are connected to each other with round arches. The entrance door of the glass has a flattened arched lowered arched entrance. There are also one more door in the eastern and western directions. Eight inner domes over the place of worship, the outside is covered with roof. The stone altar and wooden pulpit are quite sable. The part of the minaret near to the honor is stone, brick on it. Tile generations were also placed between cheers and cones. It was built in 1812 by Mufti Sayyid Abdurrahman, the fountain on the west side of the glass.